Wednesday, February 6, 2008
addiction
This is a problem. I am now addicted to blogging. I have read so many wonderful blogs and viewed so many wonderful pages that have so many inspirational pictures and quotes, that I could not resist. The unfortunate thing is that I have oodles and oodles of wonderful pictures of my family that I want to post, but will have to be patient in getting them posted. I am one of the cheapest people in the world, and I am also married to one of the cheapest people in the world. Therefore, we have not buckled down and commited to paying the outrageous price for high speed internet yet. So, I will have to be patient with my slow dial-up as I try to load pictures for all to see.
Labels:
Life as it is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
come on bite the bullet already!
Post a Comment