Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here's to.......


Trying to eat healthier. Making little changes in your everyday life. I admit, I still eat processed foods, I still have fast food occassionally, but now I am trying to turn over a new leaf and eat healthier. While up north, I had the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday for dinner, and I had some of these delicious Garbanzo Beans on my salad. I had never had them before but thought I would give it a try. I said to Chris, "Mmm.....I don't know what these little bean things are, but they taste really good in my salad!" I saw some at the store, and had to get some to put on my salads this week. So, here's to trying to change little by little to be the healthy, and smaller - I might add, person I know I can be. :)

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

These are also good smashed as a dip. Not sure if you add anything to them or just mash them up? I have had it with Pita breads someone had cut in fourths and baked with butter and garlic salt on them then you dip it in the Hummus (smashed garbonzo beans) YUM! I wish I knew how to make it! OK enough of my food posts! Everyone will know now I LOVE to EAT!

they keep me laughing said...

LOL - no. it shows you're a good cook! i love coming to your house and eating. that's why i always overeat when i'm there and why i always ask for the recipe of whatever you fed us. :)