Monday, February 25, 2008

Yes, Chris can be flighty too!

Chris is a very smart man. He has alot of common sense, which I don't always admit to, but he does. This trip, however, he did do a couple things that made me feel better for all the flighty things I've done in the past. On our way home from up north, we pass over the Zilwaukee Bridge. I was driving and asked Chris to get the camera out because I wanted a picture of it. So, he sat there in the passenger seat waiting for the perfect picture! There was none. So I told him to wait until we got down the bridge and to turn around and get a picture of the bridge out the back window. I kept watching in the rear view mirror for the right time. There it was! A perfect shot of the bridge in my rear view mirror! I said, "Quick, get a picture of the bridge now!" Chris had to double check to see if it was a good shot, so he looked in his side view mirror. He then raised the camera, pointed it at his side view mirror and started to take a picture! Then, he caught himself and quickly turned around and snapped the picture out the back window. I started laughing hysterically. I said, "Did you just try to take a picture of the side view mirror?!" He started laughing and said, "I was hoping you didn't see that."

2 comments:

Carin said...

do you remember my driver's ed story? I waved at the girl looking at me in the side view mirror.

the girl was me.

they keep me laughing said...

HAHA yes I remember that! That is priceless!