Wednesday, Cole asked to make a card for Mr. Scott. I got out the paper and crayons and helped him with the spelling, and then he finished the rest. That night at dinner, Cole asked if he could say the prayer. It went a lil' somethin' like this......
Dear Father in Heaven,
Thank you for our food.
Thank you for my Mommy, Daddy, Me, and Mason.
Please be with Mr. Scott and help him get better soon.
And please help him like my card.
Amen.
I love his prayers. He is so cute! It makes me wonder if God is smiling up in Heaven when he hears Cole's sweet lil' voice. I wonder if he chuckles at the silly things he says in his prayers. If only we could all be as innocent and sweet at little children.........
2 comments:
i think God chuckles and gets misty happy tears at childrens prayers. I like to think he tells the angels to "turn up the volume" when a child prays.
tisha, I agree!
your boys sound so precious, tasha. so tenderhearted.
Post a Comment