Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cole, Mason, and "the airplane"


Last night at dinner, Mason was being naughty and didn't want to eat his food. So, Cole was a good big brother and helped Mason eat. He piled food onto his fork and pretended like it was an airplane coming in for a landing. (We've all done it at some point in time to our children.) Mason loved it! He was laughing and giggling at his brother. It was so cute watching the two of them that I had to pull out my camera, of course! Well, as soon as Mason saw me with the camera, he quit eating and just sat there with the biggest, cheesiest grin on his face! It was hilarious! Chris and I couldn't stop laughing. I kept saying, "Mason, just eat your food! Stop smiling at the camera!" He just kept grinning! He finally took a bite and quit smiling long enough for me to get a picture. What a ham!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

too cute, cole's such a good big brother!