Well, saturday we decided to take the boys to see the new Dr. Seuss movie. It was very cute! It was so cute watching their tiny faces light up as they watched the big movie screen. They laughed at funny parts of the movie. Mason sat there perfect and ate his popcorn and drank his pop! It was a memorable family moment. Let me just say though, that I thought it was just coincidence, but now I think it is just me - every time I go to the theatre, I always sit infront of the brat who has to kick my seat during the whole movie!!!! Is it just me?! At one point during the movie, I turned around and gave the 9 year old girl a dirty look, which afterwards, she kicked my seat even harder and faster! It took everything in me not to turn around and yell at her and smack her! So help me, the next time that happens, I will turn around and say something! Parents! Get ahold of your kids in the movie theatre!!!!! LOL
The rest of the night was nice. We came home and enjoyed a nice family dinner and then had our baths and went to bed.
Sunday was spent at church in the morning, and then at Chris's grandparents house afterwards. Ooh! I have to tell you about what Cole did at church! We were sitting there, me and Mason in our pew, and Cole infront of us sitting with his great aunt and uncle. Well, I forgot to grab the lesson sheet that went along with the mornings' lesson, so I leaned forward and asked Cole to go grab me one since I had Mason and didn't want to drag him back to the foyer to get one. I said, "Cole, go get me the lesson sheet on the table in the foyer." He just gave me a blank look. I said, "See the paper Aunt Linda has?" He looked at it and then shook his head yes to me. I said, "Get me a paper like that." He turned back around, reached over and grabbed her paper and handed it to me! LOL
1 comment:
coley is so funny! kids are so literal.
Post a Comment