Saturday, April 19, 2008

ORV Safety Class

We took Cole to an ORV safety class this morning. An instructor teaches kids all the safety and rules about riding their dirt bikes. He teaches them riding techniques and all about riding on trails. It was a good 4 hours of learning for Cole. He loved it! He was with kids his age and got to ride his dirtbike. At the end of the class, all the kids got a certificate, stating that they were certified by the state to ride on trails. He was pretty excited about that. He sat so perfectly and listened to the instructor. Sometimes I wasn't sure if he was really paying attention, but after the instructor was done and they would get back on their bikes to do another exercise on the dirt track, Chris would ask Cole to repeat what he learned and he would!

Daddy helped him get all suited up.

Mason played so good outside. He loved watching all the kids on their bikes and loved roaming around the big open field!



YEAH! He's certified by the state now!
Daddy found time to snatch up one of the adults' dirtbikes and ride around for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

awesome!!! I can't wiat till jonah is beg enough to ride it (probably the same time mason is). I'm so glad I you married an outdoors guy like Chris! Cole is too cute in his gear!

they keep me laughing said...

nathan, an outdoors guy? what does he like to do outdoors like chris?