Plip, plop! Raindrops on my head.
Time to play inside instead.
Dripping, ping-ing, pouring rain,
Tapping on my windowpane.
Snuggly, cozy, safe inside,
Tracing where my window cried.
Curled up in my secret nook,
I can live inside a book.
Fly to any place I please,
March on land or sail the seas.
Rooftop raindrops pounding praise.
Thank you, God, for rainy days!
From the bookshelf in Cole and Mason's room.
Rain or Shine by Dandi Daley Mackall
Time to play inside instead.
Dripping, ping-ing, pouring rain,
Tapping on my windowpane.
Snuggly, cozy, safe inside,
Tracing where my window cried.
Curled up in my secret nook,
I can live inside a book.
Fly to any place I please,
March on land or sail the seas.
Rooftop raindrops pounding praise.
Thank you, God, for rainy days!
From the bookshelf in Cole and Mason's room.
Rain or Shine by Dandi Daley Mackall



2 comments:
yummy cookies!
Oh Tasha! You a good mommy! ...and those cookies look DELISH!! Miss you!
Post a Comment