It was a HUGE hands on museum for the kids.
They had alot of incredible things there.
This is the space room. It was all about the astronauts and the moon.Here, Chris is testing his balance. You stand on the board and see how long you can stay balanced. Chris was the winner with 2 seconds! It was alot harder than it looked!
They had half a moon sticking out of the wall and Mason liked it.
This was pretty neat.You sat in these seats and you had hand controllers and up above you was a tv screen. You could try landing the modul on the moon, or you try landing the plane that the astronauts come back in.


In the ocean room they had an actual yellow submarine that you could climb down into. It was sitting in water and everything!

This was my favorite, but I was bummed that I couldn't do it too.This was the Human Unicycle.
It was a bicycle seat with a 250 lb. weight at the bottom of it and it was daggling on a wire two stories high. I couldn't ride because I had flip flops on. You had to be wearing tennis shoes.
Here is Chris waiting in line with his nephew Nolan and all the other kids. :) hehe

Chris was hammin' it up for the camera.
They had a huge room just for little kids. It was full of neat things. They one section in particular that the boys loved. It was a pretend hospital. They had an ambulance and helicopter made out of wood.Here are the boys driving the helicopter.

Cole and Mason are being doctors! Aren't they too cute?!
Daddy was Cole's patient.
Mason checked out the x-rays
Cole took Daddy's blood pressure. :)
This was Cole's favorite part. Outside they have something special going on all the time. This month was construction month. They had all sorts of construction machines outside that the kids could actually climb into and work! It was very cool for Cole.
Here's Cole working the mini-excavator.
Grant, Cole, and Mason standing inside a giant excavator's scoop. Not exactly sure what the technical name is for it. :)
This was a giant engine and you could sit up there and pedal it to make the pistons go around.

I definitely suggest going to cosi if you're ever in the Columbus, OH area!
2 comments:
That place looks so cool!!! Maybe when Jonah is 2 or 3 we will have to make a trip down there. Ohhh I know, when I dont have to work (when nathan gets a new job) we can take our boys down! Just sissies and their kiddos!
love the new header!!!!!
Post a Comment