
Cole and I had lunch at his favorite place in the world today.
My friend and I pointed out to Cole that the Batman signal on the outside of his box
could be punched out and taped to a flashlight
so you could make your own bat signal on the wall.
In the car on the way home I told him,
"We'll punch it out when we get home."
Seconds later, I heard a strange noise coming from the backseat.
I turn around and see Cole
punching his Happy Meal box!
I say, "What are you doing?"
He replies, "Punching out the Batman sign. You said I have to punch it out!"
I laugh hysterically and say, "I didn't mean literally punch it out!"
and then I go on to explain what I meant.
He says, "Oh."
What struck me as being so funny was the fact that
that very morning I picked up the following book at
Barnes & Nobles for him......

Do you think he'll understand the book? :)
1 comment:
I LOVE amelia bedelia!
oh coley, so funny.
Post a Comment