Wednesday, September 10, 2008

last night......was perfect!









it was perfect weather out last night.
it was chilly enough for jackets.
the taste and smell of fall was in the air.
i love fall.
the weather is perfect in every way.
the colors outside are amazing!

chris hung up the new two seater swing for the boys.
they played for 2 solid hours on it
while mommy and daddy sat and watched them on the swing.
daddy brought his laptop out and got some work done.
it was a perfect family night.
and our perfect ending after bathtime...
popcorn!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Fall is coming! yay! I love fall! I love summer, I love winter, I love spring! I think I may actually love living in Michigan! Ok, I hate Jan-March, but thats it!

Great pics from a perfect early fall day!

Tisha said...

hey ! did someone do some photo editing?!