My birthday presents got put up today!
I am soooooo happy!
I can't stop standing at my bedroom door
and just staring!
I've waited 8 years for these!
I know, too long, but other things
were more important and we didn't get our
room decorated the way we wanted it until
just recently. So why waste money and buy
something that's going to be changed anyways?
Our room has gone from drab....
TO FAB!!!!
I am soooooo happy!
I can't stop standing at my bedroom door
and just staring!
I've waited 8 years for these!
I know, too long, but other things
were more important and we didn't get our
room decorated the way we wanted it until
just recently. So why waste money and buy
something that's going to be changed anyways?
Our room has gone from drab....
TO FAB!!!!


1 comment:
i love the room!!!!
Post a Comment