Tuesday, November 17, 2009

family collage #2

Photobucket

I was messin' around on photoshop today and made this up with our new pictures from our second photo shoot. I'm practicing for my 1st photo shoot on Saturday! Yes, that's right! I said "photo shoot"! I will be behind the camera this time. I'm really excited and nervous. I'm working pro bono on this one. :) A friend saw our family pictures of facebook, loved them, asked who did our pictures - I told her my sister used our camera to shoot them and explained why we do it that way - because it's so much cheaper to take them ourselves and order them through that cheap website. She loved that idea and had mentioned that she had been putting off her own family photos because of the cost. So, I wanted to help her out, so I offered to take their pictures. If she likes them - great! If not - then she isn't out any money, just her time and mine. No big deal. I didn't really think she'd take me up on the offer, but SHE DID and I'm meeting her, her husband and three kids for their pictures this Saturday! I've been studying like crazy to prepare! I've been watching tutorials on youtube all morning about tips on family portraits outside and tonight I have another camera class. Fingers crossed! Hope they turn out good.

No comments: