Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Photo Shoot!

On Saturday, I had the privilege to shoot the family pictures of the Stamos family. I know Christine from school. We didn't talk tons in school because she was in the grade below me, but we were in chorus together and one other class. Through facebook, we have been able to keep in touch. Over the past couple of years we have chatted here and there and commented on eachother's status's on facebook and so on. She saw our family pictures that we had taken a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with them. Through talking about them, I was able to get my first photoshoot with her and her beautiful family. They were such a pleasure to work with. The kids are adorable! The girls are beautiful enough to be models! It was a perfect day out. We were able to wrap up the shoot in an hour and then Christine came over later that night with little Luke to view the pictures with me. He had a blast at my house. He has two older sisters and doesn't get a lot of "boy" playing time. After about 5 minutes, he immediately warmed up to my boys and they ran through the house playing and having the best time ever! It was so sweet to watch them all playing together. He did NOT want to leave my house! He was having too much fun. So, Christine and I have already decided that a playdate is in our very near future for our boys. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chris helped me out on the computer tremendously! (Thanks, babe) I am definitely not a pro yet. There are still a few kinks I have to work out and figure out on my camera, but I don't think these are too bad for a first photo shoot. :)

And who knows what will come of this....I already landed my next photo gig today - taking senior pictures next year for a guy at church! Whoo hoo! Maybe I'll make me some money with my cool camera!

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Good job Tash! Nice Pic's Is that one of the Stamos twins? I think their names were Chad and Ryan. I remember them from school. I don't think they were too far behind me?

Tisha said...

have i mentioned that you ROCKED that photo session out of the PARK!

home run baby!

good luck on today's shoot!