
Mason scaling the giant fish. He was so big. Last time we were at this park, he was scared to climb this or needed my help. This time he just did it on his own!






Mason would keep running and yelling to Cole in that tube and Cole would never answer.









LOL Chasing each other around the play area.

They were a few little girls there as well and Mason was yelling and telling them he was a pirate and they weren't allowed at the top by the slide. lol


Cole finally answered. lol


The above picture is my absolute FAVORITE of the night! Chris shot this one.



Awwh. They're "wrestle-housing" - as Mason calls it. :)


I crack up laughing every time I look at that picture of Cole. I told him to turn around and smile at me before he went down the slide and this is what he did. What a cheezer!!!!




I have proof! I'm over 5 foot tall!!!! :) lol Just kidding. I had really thick soled flip flops on.


Cole wanted to do pull-ups, so Daddy showed him how to do it.

He stayed there for a few seconds and then fell down.

He's trying to get it back up there. :)



All that working out gave him some big guns! :)
After the park we went home and played Let's Go Fishing.

We kind of did it tournament style. Whoever had the least amount of fish after each round was out. And it continued until there was one person left. Well, needless to say - I won! :) That happened two times. Then they switched it (guess they were tired of losing lol) and said that whoever caught the most fish was out first. haha So, I still caught my many fish and got out so the boys could have a chance. I didn't want to see any of them cry. lol During the next round between Chris and the boys, all of a sudden Chris started laughing and said, "I think I know how your mom kept winning so much!" I just started laughing. I didn't admit to anything nor did I deny anything. He was laughing and saying, "You cheater! I can't believe you did that!" I was laughing so hard, I was doubled over. Finally I caught enough breath to say, "What are you talking about? How did I cheat?" He said, "You held your fishing pole to the side so it wouldn't sway and that way the stick would stay still so you could get it in the fishes mouth better." LOL I started laughing even harder! I couldn't believe it took him that long to figure it out. I mean seriously. How could I get almost all the fish out of that silly game and only leave them a few to catch within the first few minutes. :) If you've ever played it, you understand. That game is so ridiculous but so frustrating! All these fish go around in a circle with their mouths popping open and shut and all you have to do is stick your pole in their mouth and get em' out! Not so easy! You get dizzy just watching the fish go around in a circle! Your eyes are concentrating so hard on their little mouths that you start getting dizzy from it! lol So, I had to come up with something! I doubt they'll want to play that game with me anymore. hehe
So, Chris was out after me. Then it was Cole and Mason.

Mason won. :)
After the fishing game, the boys got their pj's on and they cuddled on the couch with Chris to watch a movie.
Perfect night. We need to do that more often!
1 comment:
I love that picture of Mason, that Chris took too! And where is the squinty-eyed Mason?
Post a Comment