
Making these orange cranberry cookies took up most of my morning. They had to be perfect. They were a gift for someone. Actually - two someones. A dentist and an oral surgeon. They had to be perfect. They had to be the perfect "thank you" gift. After all that they did to help Cole out with his tooth issues, I wanted to show them how much I appreciated it and how thankful I was and so Mom gave me the idea of making cookies. I loved it! So, I found a recipe for some fancier cookies (cuz you don't want to just make chocolate chip or something usual like that - you want something nicer), got a basket from the store, then remembered Linda had some baskets and asked for one of hers, and then I made up these....


I wanted to give them personally to the dentists, but the oral surgeon left before I could get there and the next day was her last day before having a 8 week leave for surgery. So Monday was the only day I could get them there. And the dentist was in the middle of doing a root canal when we showed up and said she would be another 30 minutes. If it weren't for our dinner plans I would have stuck around. So, they got to find their gifts on their desks. I hope they liked them.
If they didn't like them - it's the thought that counts, right?
1 comment:
Very Nice!
Post a Comment