Sunday, April 24, 2011

buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.......

As soon as the weather warms up and you feel spring is in the air and summer is around the corner - the boys are begging Chris to go outside and play baseball. Those boys LOVE them some baseball! And I love that my boys are all sports! :)

Thursday night, Chris didn't haven't to go to work the next day and it was beautiful outside.....so we went outside to play baseball!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to run inside to change my camera battery and on the way out, I had to snap some pictures of my little tulip buds and flowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mason's gangsta walk....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I even got in on the game. I decided to bat and Mason ran up and started showing me how to bat the correct way. :)

p.s. - I look atrocious in the below picture for some reason. Please excuse.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: