This year baseball has kept us busy and running around once again. Our lives our hectic during the summer with baseball AND teeball, but I really do enjoy it though. I love getting to watch the boys play their sports and cheer for them. I really get into it too. Especially with baseball. I probably get too into it sometimes and get a little too competitive, but I don't like it when I see the coaches making bad calls and not teaching the kids how to play properly. I try to remind myself it's just a game and not get too upset over it. Truth be told, I don't understand half of what's going on out there. I don't know technical terms and rules of the game. I just know that someone hits the ball, they run around and touch white squares and try not to get tagged with the ball. So, I yell and I cheer and I hope I'm yelling the right words. lol Mostly I just yell "Come on Blue Jays!" or "Get ready, Cole!" or "Get aggressive!", "Get your glove on the ground!" The worse can come out in me when I'm cheering my kids' team on. Well - when I get the chance to watch him. Mason likes me to play with him instead of watch his brother....
GOOOOO Blue Jays!!!!!!
(What a cute 1st base coach hehe)
There's my little hitter! Another reason I get really into his games is because Cole is pretty good at baseball and I like seeing him do good and play to his potential. I can see him sticking with baseball all the way through high school.
(Mason took the above picture - a photographer in the making)
No comments:
Post a Comment