They. are. a. blast!
I actually think I've been inspired to do that for my boys' birthdays now. I like that idea. It's games that kids can play and still have fun with, but the adults can also get involved instead of sitting around and trying to make small talk and watching the kids play games.
This year the three games were shooting empty pop cans with a nerf gun, trying to see how many baskets you could make with a nerf ball, and trying to pick up pretzels with a sticky gummy worm. We broke into 3 teams and the games began!

(LOVE that picture of Mason that Chris took)




(I STUNK at the basketball game!)


(He's so cute with a gun in his hands! Yeah, yeah it's a nerf gun, but still.... Look at those arm muscles!)













(His face is so serious haha)

(Mason totally went after the pretzels that were piled up on the table after the games were over. Just by looking at the pictures of everyone sucking and spitting all over their gummy worms and then trying to pick up pretzels with them - I'm sure you can guess which pile he was going to eat from - LOL! Mom saw him and was like "No, no, no, no! Not from that pile. Take from the bag." Haha



And the winning team is.....





We had a lot of fun - as always! Can't wait for next year's parties!
1 comment:
Glad you guys had fun! LOVE the black and white of Mason sitting next to Dad!
Post a Comment