The week Cole was gone to camp was a very long week! Chris and I had the house to ourselves because Mason was gone at Mom and Dad's for his week. We didn't get an entire week alone because I had to leave on Thursday, but those few days went by so slow! We kept thinking about Cole and kept wondering what he was doing, how he was doing, was he having fun, was he making lots of friends, was he being daring and trying new things....? And the list goes on and on! I kept saying they needed to make a rule for 1st year campers that they could call home at least once, haha.

I loved the closing ceremony. Seeing how close all the kids were and hearing the singing gave me goose bumps.

Chris was so excited to hear about Cole's week. Cole was super excited to tell his Dad all about it too.

Cole told me he DEFINITELY plans on going back to camp next year. Chris and I are also contemplating applying to be camp staff. Not sure if next year, but maybe the next few years. The kids and Brian and Kelly are telling us we should do it, so maybe........
No comments:
Post a Comment