Monday, February 25, 2008
500 Baptists!
Well, we didn't really pay attention to the time alot because we had managed to ski without terrible difficulty and we were enjoying ourselves. We were taking a nice, relaxing ride on the chair lift (yes, I finally conquered my fear and kept my eyes open) when we noticed a girl skiing down the Beginner's Hill in a skirt! We kind of looked at eachother and then we both began laughing at the same time. Why would a girl ski in a skirt!!! Then, a few seconds later, there was another one whizzing by in a skirt! We turned, looked at eachother, and said in unison, "There's the Baptists!" LOL We saw many a female skiing down the mountain side with skirts on, the bottoms of the their skirts just flapping in the breeze! It was the funniest sight ever! I hope they had pants on under those skirts.....
Labels:
Get-A-Ways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is it mean that I wished they would have fallen down at least once so you could have seen what they wore underneath?
No. I thought the same thing. lol I think they had some kind of pants on underneath.
LOL at the baptists.
now THAT is funny.
Post a Comment