
This is the best part of my day! Sitting around the dinner table as a family. This is the first time Chris and I really get to talk and I get to ask him how his day went. The boys get to excitedly tell their dad about what they did. Cole usually has something funny to say. Mason usually does something silly to make us laugh. We all get to unwind and relax. This dinner was especially relaxing because I also had Frank Sinatra playing in the background. (I thought that was a nice touch to our simple, family dinner.) I have the best family in the world!
Best = of the highest quality, excellence or standing
Family = us. four people who love each other
Yes, my friends, I do have the best family! :)
2 comments:
your dinner looks wonderful. are the peanut butter cap'n crunch balls for dessert?
LOL. No, those are garbanzo beans for my salad. :) Thank you though. It was delicious! It was a chicken casserole (which Chris hates but ate anyways cuz I like it) and bread and salad, with the garbanzo beans.
Post a Comment