Thursday, February 28, 2008

For my sister........

I would like you to know that today, when I put Mason down for a nap, he did not want to go. It was far past his naptime, so I left him and let him cry. I know - surprise, surprise, right? Well, he ended up falling asleep. I didn't know whether he fell asleep on the floor by his door, or if he climbed back into his bed, but after about a half an hour, he started crying by his door. I assumed he fell asleep on the floor and now he is cold since we have hard wood floors. So, I did the unthinkable, Tish. I went in his room, scooped him off the cold wood floor, and I brought him out into the living room and rocked him! GASP! I held him in a cradled position and he fell back asleep. I then went and put him in his bed where he is fast asleep for now. I can be a loving mother too! Just wanted to let you know. :)

1 comment:

Tisha said...

aww, see how fun it is! you are going to miss doing it when he's big like cole. i'm glad you took the time today. :)

i won't tell chris. haha