Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Big Boys' Toys!


My husband is like a little kid in a candy store! It's so cute! He just got his new bike and he is itching to ride. He is nervous, however, and hopes the road will be good to him this time.
He is anxious and anticipating the warm, spring weather. He put all his gear on the other night and just sat in the recliner watching Super Bikes on the sports channel. It was so cute and pathetic at the same time.
I pray God will keep him safe on the roads and heaven help whoever hurts him!!! They have ME to deal with!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

it's of import to mention that he got into an accident last fall.

they keep me laughing said...

I did mention it! Kind of....I said he hopes the road will be good to him this time. Cuz it wasn't last fall. lol