Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Here's your sign!" by Jeff Foxworthy

Ok. If you have ever watched Jeff Foxworthy give his "Here's your sign" skit, you will know what I mean. No, I'm not a redneck because I know this! For those who don't - some people say the stupidest things and you just want to yell at them and hand them a "I'm stupid" sign. Today I called our resort to see if they had an indoor swimming pool. As much as I wanted to, I was good and did not laugh or make fun of the receptionist when she said, "No, we only have an outdoor one, but it's been closed for the winter!" NO DUH!!!!!! HERE'S YOUR SIGN!
(Please share anymore "here's your sign" stories you might have)

2 comments:

Carin said...

no DUH!

thinking of more stories...

Tisha said...

lol so did you pack your suit "just in case"?