Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sticky and yummy





Suckers are yummy. They are sticky and wonderful! Your mouth is bursting with wonderful flavors and you can't stop licking. I am an adult and still enjoy a good sucker now and then. :) Mason thoroughly enjoyed his today. He received it in a Valentine's goodie bag from his cousins (because normally I would not allow my young children to have pleasure in such sugary treats that will rot their teeth *wink wink*). He was so sticky and yummy-looking today that I just had to lean in for some of that "sugar". My son giggled and then proceeded to take that sticky sucker and make a perfectly straight line down the middle of my face with it. Aren't children just wonderful?

2 comments:

Carin said...

When Sydney was quite little, I had told her no for some sugary treat (probably being offered by grandma krissy)...she then replied, "but that's what being a kids is all about...suckers."

Kelle said...

Hi Tasha!!! Your boys are so sweet! I tried commenting once before but I accidentally deleted it and couldn't remember what I said to rewrite it!