Saturday, March 1, 2008
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree....
Last night, Mason was walking through the living room on his way to his bedroom. I was walking behind him and he turned his head around to watch me while he was walking. Well, you know how that goes. There was a bin of their cars sitting infront of the couch and he walked right into it and fell over. Chris and I began laughing. Chris started teasing me and Mason saying he was just like his mommy - clutsy (spelling?). I took care of Mason and put him to bed. About a half an hour later, I was sitting on the couch watching tv with Chris, when I remembered something I needed to do. I got up, walked away from the couch and tripped over the same bin that Mason did. I guess Chris was right, lol.
Labels:
Silly Happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i was hoping that Chris was the one to trip! :)
sounds like me. I'm sure Chris laughed very hard. Joel would have. Shamelessly.
Yes he did. And said, "See?" :)
Now, Tisha - that isn't very nice. Glad to see that turning over a new leaf as far as Chris is concerned is working out well for you.
Post a Comment