
Last week we bought this elliptical machine. Chris got it put together friday night. I got on it and did my 25 minute, pre-set weightloss program on it and felt great! This morning was my third time doing said workout on the elliptical. I am bound and determined to get back in shape, lose weight, and hopefully keep it off! What motivates you to stay in shape and workout? Please share good motivators with me.
2 comments:
motivator - looking good in clothes again!
I was recently telling Paulette I don't know what to do for a good motivator. I've tried all sorts of things: thinking back to how good I looked when I was a size 2; how in shape I was and looked good in everything I put on (lol); how Chris will be more attracted to me if I'm skinnier; how I'll die by the time I'm 30 if I don't get in shape now! LOL I've tried tons of things to motivate! Thank you for the motivator! I should tape up "fat" pictures all around the elliptical so I can have that to look at while I exercise! Get pictures of huge obese people and put that around me! LOL That should motivate me to keep going cuz I won't want to look like them! Right?
Post a Comment