My brand new dining room table and chair set came in on Friday! I am sooooo excited! My husband also went to Lowe's and purchased this beautiful chandelier for the dining room to match the table. Didn't he do a wonderful job? The next project will be painting the dining room. I picked out a swatch called "Oatmeal" , by Eddie Bauer, at Lowe's that I really love for the dining room! Can't wait til it's all finished.


3 comments:
LOVE IT, tash!!
mine looks a lot like that!
can't wait to see the finished product!
Ohhh, how cool! I love the chandelier, chris did a great job! What a nice surprise! The table is LOVERLY!
Hey, does your light have a center light too? Or just the 6 around? It looks identical to my dining room light, except mine is steel! How funny!!! I do like you table and chairs too! Your house looks so nice!
Post a Comment