Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Aprons!

Recently, my mother-in-law made me this apron. I love it! I feel very Martha Stewart-ish when I wear it. (not to mention that I love how it saves my shirts from getting grease stains on them. trust me, they work great for that! i have a drawer full of shirts with grease stains on them) I feel very motherly and very domestic. I feel like I am a great cook and baker. It inspires me to want to be better with my culinary skills. I suggest every woman who cooks and bakes get an apron!


3 comments:

Carin said...

ha! I just took a pic of one of my aprons for my next raindrops and roses post! how weird! I love aprons!!

they keep me laughing said...

cool! i'm sure yours will look so much better than mine tho. :) i'm not as talented as you and kelle with a camera yet

Tisha said...

i love your pic! yer butt looks nice! ;-)