Friday, March 14, 2008
taking a deep breath and buying new furniture
Well, we did it. We bought a new dining room table set last night. It will be here in a week. I get so scared and nervous when I make big purchases. This big purchase was especially special to my heart because it was a "just because" gift from my lovely husband. I had showed him a picture of a dining room set I liked and he offered to go buy it right then and there for me since I liked it. Well, we ended up with a different one, but I am still very happy. My birthday is also in a few weeks and I get more presents! Hurray for me!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy for you, you deserve it! I can't wait till it comes and you invite us for dinner. I am putting my request in for either southwest eggrolls or sweet and sour chicken! :-)
She makes them both homemade! In case you don't know, Tash is an awesome cook! Much better than me!
*pats chris on the back* Nice job Chris! You get the great husband award!
Awwh! that was sweet of you to compliment me on my cooking and that was very nice what you said bout Chris. He just made his "honey do list" longer today when he said that he could paint the hutch black and distress it to match the table and he said he could paint the kitchen cupboards black and the cherry finish to match the table also! Yah!!! My house is going to look awesome when he's done! :)
P.S. - yes I intend to have you over for dinner, and the parents and josh. lol
Post a Comment