When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart, then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right?" Well, it isn't all right, so why don't we say, "That hurt, you idiot!"
Or.....
When I am walking somewhere and someone is walking towards me in the opposite direction, why do I always move out of THEIR way?! Why can't I have the right of way and why can't they move out of MY way? I should try that sometime and see what happens. Maybe if I wasn't 4'10'' I could be a lil' more intimidating! lol
5 comments:
I think there are those who move and those who do not move. I wonder if in the opposite situation if you would ALWAYS be the one who moved and the other person would always be the one that didnt move.
Or maybe there is some sort of etiquette rule for this that we are unaware of.
must be cuz I'm always the one who moves and apologizes for what? being in their way?! sometimes I'm too nice and it makes me mad! lol
lol.
this reminds me of when someone would be staring at you and you'd stare back, your eyes all bugged out, as if you were saying, "what are you looking at?!?! in all these years, joel and I still make the "tasha face". and I'm not kidding.
i love - "i'm too nice and it makes me mad!"
the "tasha face"? hmm....i don't think i've given that to anyone in awhile. probably just my husband lol
Post a Comment