Monday, March 3, 2008

What happens when a 5 yr. old dresses himself





Cole and I played Aggravation today. He wanted to be pink (we won't tell his daddy) and I was purple. I happened to notice during our game that he was wearing a navy blue top and black pants. He obviously dressed himself. Then, halfway through our game, I noticed he had holes in his sock! LOL I will have to monitor the clothes he picks out for himself more closely. :)
Did anyone happen to notice he is still in his pj's? It was 2:00 in the afternoon when we played. hehe
We're lazy about getting dressed on days we don't have to go anywhere

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Nothings wrong with a manly pink!

they keep me laughing said...

Yes there is lol

Tisha said...

only men truly at home with being men can wear pink. i'm working on nathan.

Tisha said...

hey, you should say "what happens when mom forgets to check the socks for holes"!

Carin said...

I miss those days...lounging around in pjs till 10...snuggling on the couch with a little one...Backyardigans playing in the distance...no where to go.

hmmmmm...enjoy it! it goes by so fast!