home of the Detroit Lions, and watched our first Supercross live!!!! It was awesome!!!!!!
Here we are outside at the "Pit" area, where you can snatch up some cool free stuff and buy merchandise.
Here we are inside, sitting in our FRONT ROW SEATS!!!!!! We sat at the 50 yard line in the first row!!! Can't get any better than that!
This is our friend Amanda, her son Dylan, and her husband Justin, who is being blocked by Dylan.
Awesome pre-show!
Here is #22 Chad Reed, our friends' favorite rider cuz they have the same last name. :)
Here is Ryan Villopoto, #15, KAWASAKI BABY!
It was a blast! We smelled exhaust fumes all day, but I didn't care. We also had a fun adventure before the races started. I thought I grabbed some batteries that had already been charged up for our digital camera, and they weren't! So........we went walking DOWNTOWN DETROIT looking for batteries! We walked a mile away from Ford Field to find a CVS to buy batteries! I kept telling Chris the whole time we were walking, "We're going to get mugged, or shot over stupid batteries!" All the while, we had our 5 year old son in tow. I didn't feel like the best parent in the world at the time. :)We made it back safe and sound! Next years' Supercross....Here we come! (with fully charged batteries for the camera! lol)
1 comment:
wow, those are great shots! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment