Saturday, May 24, 2008

old friends and new friends

Today, Tish and I met Kelle for coffee at Starbucks, and then it was off to the park so the kids could play and she could take pictures. Well, I am not a professional like her, but I managed to catch a few pictures here and there.

Mason loved playing toss with Somer.
P.S. Carin - Somer is TOO adorable! I just want to pinch her cheeks! :)
Kelle was taking this adorable picture of them and I could not resist sneeking in one of my own.
Lainey and Jonah! The birthday babies!
Sydney climbing trees! Very impressive!
Savannah was a good lil' helper with the lil' ones.

Couldn't resist another picture of Cole and Somer. They are only a few weeks apart, so it was nice for Cole to have someone his own age to play with.
Ahh Yes! The poor doggie that got dragged everywhere. Through dirt, grass, and who knows what else!
TAG! You're it!
And, our day ended with two very tired little boys.

3 comments:

Tisha said...

great pics! had so much fun!

Carin said...

can I just say I hate retail?!?!?!

I am so sad I could not be there with you guys!

Kelle said...

Catching up on your blog...these are delicious! OMG!