Tonight at my in-laws house, we were playing cards. Cole was being silly and stuck a card to his face so it was covering one of his eyes. I don't know how he managed it to stay there, but anyways......Chris looked at him and said, "Are you a pirate?" and Cole shook his head yes. Then Chris looked at him, gave him his best pirate face and said, "Arrgh! Matey!" Cole looked back and imitated him and said, "Arrgh! Lady!" LOL We all got a huge laugh out of that one. I was almost in tears! Kids. They are so cute and funny. You never know what is going to come out of their mouth.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Arrgh! Matey!
Tonight at my in-laws house, we were playing cards. Cole was being silly and stuck a card to his face so it was covering one of his eyes. I don't know how he managed it to stay there, but anyways......Chris looked at him and said, "Are you a pirate?" and Cole shook his head yes. Then Chris looked at him, gave him his best pirate face and said, "Arrgh! Matey!" Cole looked back and imitated him and said, "Arrgh! Lady!" LOL We all got a huge laugh out of that one. I was almost in tears! Kids. They are so cute and funny. You never know what is going to come out of their mouth.
Labels:
Silly Happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha lady! soo cute!
Post a Comment