Thursday, November 27, 2008

i am thankful for.......

my husband
my children
my health (it's not as good as it could be, but still thankful it's not worse)
my family
my true friends I can talk to anytime, anywhere, about anything
my warm, cozy house
my husband's job that allows me to stay home everyday and pay our bills
my ability to love those close to me and have compassion on others
my talents (though few) God has blessed me with
my ability to laugh and smile at all the sweet things my boys do everyday
my ability to practice patience even though it might be difficult at the time
my opportunity and privilege to go worship God every week
my country and our freedoms
my sensitivity and how just looking at my boys sometimes can make me cry instantly
my material blessings that God has blessed my family with

and last but DEFINITELY not least........CHRIST!
without Him there would be nothing to be thankful for.
because of Him I have all the blessings in life.
I am thankful to have the hope of heaven.
I am thankful for my christian family.
I am thankful for those who continue to help and encourage me on a day to day basis.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Tisha said...

ok so you forgot

I AM THANKFUL FOR... MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!

;-)