Thanksgiving Day for us always begins at my parent's house.

This year, my mom teased Chris by sticking a whole bunch
of small plates in front of his seat.
The reason being that he does not like his food to
touch eachother. He will only put one or two
things on his plate at a time so they will not touch.
So, she thought she would help him out and give him
one plate for each thing.

My mom slaved and made a delicious meal.
Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy,
green bean casserole, rolls,
cranberries, mandarin orange salad,
fruit salad, baked beans, stuffing, and salad.
Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy,
green bean casserole, rolls,
cranberries, mandarin orange salad,
fruit salad, baked beans, stuffing, and salad.





Then in the evening, we headed down to Chris's grandparents.
Mason was entertained and babysat by Chris's cousin all night.
(Thank you, Rebekah)
We played a long game of Cities and Knights.
Chris won.

Black friday was spent with Chris out hunting.
Me and Mason going to Meijer to buy a present for Cole's birthday,
but we left empty handed because they were sold out by the time we got there.
I was informed by Joy that the reason they didn't have what I wanted
was because I didn't get there til 9:00 a.m. which is a SIN
to real Black Friday shoppers!
She said I didn't deserve the toy and the good bargain.
(joking, of course)
Later that night, Chris and I went to his parents to pick up Cole.
(he went home with them thursday night)
We pulled in the driveway and saw Frosty the Snowman greeting us
in the front yard.
Me and Mason going to Meijer to buy a present for Cole's birthday,
but we left empty handed because they were sold out by the time we got there.
I was informed by Joy that the reason they didn't have what I wanted
was because I didn't get there til 9:00 a.m. which is a SIN
to real Black Friday shoppers!
She said I didn't deserve the toy and the good bargain.
(joking, of course)
Later that night, Chris and I went to his parents to pick up Cole.
(he went home with them thursday night)
We pulled in the driveway and saw Frosty the Snowman greeting us
in the front yard.


the boys played football in the basement.
(aren't they too cute with all that gear on?)
(aren't they too cute with all that gear on?)


the we topped the night off with a game of Cities and Knights,
which I WON !!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!
I am thankful for all our family and friends
and that we have places we can go and
people to be with and have a good time.
which I WON !!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!
I am thankful for all our family and friends
and that we have places we can go and
people to be with and have a good time.



1 comment:
ha! mom is funny. did chris use them?
lol, joy is funny.
i want to crash another game night next time you have one. :)
Post a Comment