Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE!

Those who stay away from the election think that one vote will do no good: 'Tis but one step more to think one vote will do no harm. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. ~John Quincy Adams



I never get involved too much with politics because, frankly,
it bores me.
I don't get too involved in who is going to do what for our economy.
I know a lot of people are still deciding who they are going to vote for.
It is a big decision - one that will affect many lives.
I don't think about who is going to put more money in my pocket.
I cannot think or vote that way.
My principles and my morals mean more than money.
Who is going to lead this country the way God would want it?
This country is so far from God, but who will help put it back on the right track?
Who will ensure that my children can continue to grow up in a country
where religion is a freedom?
Who will ensure that murdering innocent babies is not accepted?
Please think about who will help this nation get on track morally.
Thank you.


No comments: