Tuesday, April 14, 2009

massage




these were supposed to be me tonight.
i was supposed to be lying on a massage table,
practically falling asleep,
while someone gently massaged my body.
i was given information, the wrong information,
and went all the way there for my
FREE massage by massage students.
they were all booked for tonight
and i have to wait for a phone call
from them to set up an appointment!
i am very upset. i was looking forward to it.
it was my treat to myself (even though it is free)
for being on weight watchers
and just to get out of the house one night a week
by myself to relax. no noise.
no kids. just me,
gentle music, and someone
massaging all my cares away.
heaven. pure heaven and bliss.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

aww sorry about that. :-(

Rochelle said...

Oh girl -- I am so sorry! I got a manicure yesterday and treated myself to a 10 minute neck massage and thought it wasn't as nice as your free one... I hope it happens soon -- you deserve it!!!!