
Cole brought me home the sweetest paper today.
The top of the paper says "My Mom is Special"
and there's a picture of a little boy holding a flower.
He had to finish the sentences about me.
It goes a lil' something like this:
My Mom's name is...
Tasha.
She is special because...
she lets us have our allowance money be
three quarters every Thursday.
(It's actually 4 hehe)
I like it when my Mom...
lets me play my video games in the week.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at...
bowling because she is a pro on the wii.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by...
doing what she says.
My Mom is as pretty as a....
ladybug.
My Mom is smart! She even knows....
how to write letters different ways.
I'd like to tell my Mom...
"I Love You."
Isn't that so sweet?
I want to frame it and save it forever!
The top of the paper says "My Mom is Special"
and there's a picture of a little boy holding a flower.
He had to finish the sentences about me.
It goes a lil' something like this:
My Mom's name is...
Tasha.
She is special because...
she lets us have our allowance money be
three quarters every Thursday.
(It's actually 4 hehe)
I like it when my Mom...
lets me play my video games in the week.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at...
bowling because she is a pro on the wii.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by...
doing what she says.
My Mom is as pretty as a....
ladybug.
My Mom is smart! She even knows....
how to write letters different ways.
I'd like to tell my Mom...
"I Love You."
Isn't that so sweet?
I want to frame it and save it forever!
1 comment:
aww you are a pretty as a ladybug! lol
Post a Comment