Yesterday, I had the pleasure of photographing the Basore family. Again, we met in downtown Fenton. That seems to be the hot spot for outside family portraits. It was a little chilly out. The kids were NOT into doing pictures. Apparently it was their nap time too because there was a lot of crying, wanting to be held, and saying "no." lol I was afraid I wasn't going to get a lot of good shots since it was hard to get the kids to look at the camera, but I was very pleased with the end results. So, here you go! Enjoy!













The following picture is my favorite of Hunter. He was being a ham and I caught it on camera. The perfect shot!













In this next picture, Rick was telling Kaylon to look at the birds. He kept saying, "Look at the birds." She said, "No, daddy. Those aren't birds, they're ducks!" And right when she said that I happened to snap the picture.





I got a booking off of this photo shoot already! Christine Witt wants her daughter's one year pictures done. Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment