Things have been crazy around here lately. Been a little stressed with everything too - Chris not feeling good and trying to find a doctor that can fix him, the upcoming baby shower I'm helping to plan, all the shopping for that, making the food and prizes, my Creative Memories party that's tomorrow (very bad timing to have one!), and thinking about the upcoming photo shoots I have too (3 so far). Whew! Plus, I've been in the spring cleaning mood and wanting to organize everything and throw things away! I bought bins at Target last night so I can organize our clothes in the basement and upgrade from garbage bags to actual bins that have labels on them *lol*. Begin the dreaded task of switching our fall/winter wardrobe over to spring/summer. Going through Cole's old clothes to see what we have and don't have for Mason. Ugh! I'm getting stressed out just thinking about all of that and making a mental note as I type to stop and buy more bins. 3 isn't enough.
Well, anyways. No cute stories to tell. Just some pictures of what's been going on lately....






I was looking at that picture thinking how much Cole is really looking like me. Poor kid :)
We took the boys downstairs and hung a sheet and experimented with my new cable release button. It's basically a cable that connects to my camera and has a push button on the end to take the pictures. I feel like I work at Sears. lol



A week after all the snow melted, we had beautiful 65 degree weather! Mason begged me to take him outside to play. Well, of course I had to bring the camera with us. I tried to get him to pose for pictures, but he would have none of it! Guess I can't blame him. First gorgeous day of the year and I'm trying to make him pose for pictures instead of just letting him be a boy and play!



Trying to get him to smile. This is his "nice smile". lol






3 comments:
I love the "no teeth" grin!
I love the picture where Mason looks like he is pouting. Cole does look like you! I had not noticed it but that picture definitly does.
yeah, you shouldnt ask mason to smile nice anymore...lol. he's so cute. i swear he's probably always thinking of ways to do something um "interesting".
love the pics on the sheet! i've got to find the rest of my light!
Post a Comment