The boys love sports! I tell you what. They got the wrong mom - that's for sure! I am NOT sport oriented at all! Last summer, that's all they wanted to do everyday, all day - play baseball or soccer outside! I got so tired of sports last summer! But, the boys love it and I like playing with them and seeing them have a good time, so I give in and we play a little. It's much more enjoyable to watch Chris play with the boys though. He knows what he's doing and can give them pointers. I'm worse than the boys when it comes to sports. Mason has more coordination and skill than I do when it comes to sports! lol






We have five big trees in our front yard. Four in each corner and one in the middle. We use the outside trees for the bases. Well, Cole doesn't want to get tagged so he runs all over the front yard like a maniac trying to get away. lol It's so funny. Chris was chasing him and eventually got tired, so Mason came running with the baseball. He figured he'd just throw the ball at him to tag him out.



Look at those cute, mischievous little eyes smiling at me. :)






Cole's new cleats.

And now Mason gets to wear Cole's old ones.


Mason hit the ball and started running to 1st base. Then he turned around at 1st base, ran back to home plate and yelled, "Whoohoo! Home run! That was a short one!" LOL




Sneeking in a little picture of me :)





My one, beautiful, lonely little flower that was sitting in my flower bed.

Mason grabbed the baseball and stuffed in his front pocket and then when Chris figured out where it went and told him to take it out, he couldn't get it out. It took him about 2 minutes to get it out. haha

These next pictures of Mason were too cute. The sun was in a really bad spot so that's why the pictures are light, but I had to get these shots!


He's such a big boy!

Cole and Chris started playing catch. Cole is getting so good at baseball. He's going to do really well this year.




Mason kept holding out his glove and saying, "Throw the ball to me, guys! I wanna play!" It was so cute!


Cole got hurt! What's new? I saw him doubled over and saying "Ouch!". I asked where he got hurt. Chris said, "The ball hit him in the stomach." And I said, "How did that happen?!" Chris said, "This is how. He was trying to catch the ball like this...."

LOL



Come on Spring and Summer! Hurry and get here so I can watch my boys play sports and we can go camping!!!!
After baseball, we called up Mom and Dad and met them in Fenton at the High School to play tennis. Well, Chris and Joe played tennis. Paulette and I were a tad bit rusty. :) I didn't think we looked that bad though, but apparently there were two high school girls sitting in their car taping us on their cell phones and laughing. I told Chris we're probably on youtube now. LOL Oh well. We had fun. It just felt good to get out of the house, off of the couch and outside getting some fresh air and exercise!
We were shopping in Walmart last night and we went into the camping section to get Chris a thermos for his coffee at work. We were looking at all the camping stuff and saying how much we wish summer was here. We need a vacation big time!
2 comments:
wow, look at cole - he pitches with the leg up and everything!
mason looks so stinking cute!!!
cant wait for t-ball!!!!
They are so cute!!!Look like pretty good little ball players. Loved Mason being catcher. Reminded me of Aunt Kelly in High School. Her favorite position. :)
Wow! You sure have gotten taller in that picture :)
Can't wait till summer too!
Post a Comment