





Game Time:


Quick team meeting to tell the kids what positions they'll be playing.




*Whistling* What a HUNK! :)








Mason had fun running back and forth in the gravel and trying to slide. :)



Cole caught the ball two times and got the batter out each time! We were so proud of him! The ball came right to his glove, he picked it up, threw it to 1st base and got them out! Today, Chris told me that Cole told him when he saw the ball coming his way he kept thinking to himself, "You're a baseball player, stop the ball. You're a baseball player, stop the ball." LOL

Aunt Tisha, Jonah, and Lucas made it for a little bit of the game too.


Haley, Mason, Jonah, and a few other little kids played freeze tag. Every time Mason got tagged, he would freeze like this.....


The Cubs did good. The game was tied. They did a lot better than we thought they would do for their first game. I really got into it more than I thought I would. I guess you can't help but get into it when you hear everyone else cheering and clapping and you see your husband and son out there playing and doing so good. Tisha kept teasing me and calling me a sports mom cuz I kept yelling and cheering. I was just trying to be supportive and cheer my team on! Chris and I did so much yelling last night at the game that our voices were going hoarse. Chris's was worse than mine! :) I can't wait for all the other games. It's going to be a fun summer.
2 comments:
love the pics!!! your photography is getting so great! lol, i need to take lessons from you!
cole was so cute, i can't wait to see mason play next year.
What a great picture of Mason freezing! Love it! Lol
Post a Comment