Monday, June 14, 2010

Picture Day!

Picture day for Mason's tee ball. We missed Cole's when he played last year because we were gone on vacation. He played a good game. He kept saying, "I'm gonna beat kelly green!" (the team he was playing against)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Papa played catch with Cole for a little while.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE that smile on his face. He's so proud of himself. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cole and his friend Hannah from school.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jonah's face cracks me up in these pictures. That tongue stayed out that entire walk down the line! Too hilarious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Mason's sweet smile. :) The photographer though they were brothers. haha

Photobucket

Can't wait for my team picture to come in. :) I really wanted to just take my own but I didn't think the photographer would appreciate me standing over his shoulder taking a picture while he was trying to take one too. :)

No comments: