Right off the bat, we scheduled our train and boat rides. The train was first - Mason's favorite part. :)

They had cars that were open so you could feel the nice breeze outside, but they were all full, of course. So, we had no choice but to sit in a closed car. The guy outside the train said that they had cushioned seats anyways, so they were more comfortable. Well, we apparently picked the only car that didn't have the cushioned seats! We sat on hard wooden benches and the windows in the car only went up a few inches and there was no breeze!!! We were dying. The train only goes about 12 mph so there wasn't even a breeze after the train started moving! But, the boys were having fun. So, what are you gonna do?


(I asked a guy on the train to take our picture and he accidentally focused only on Mason and Chris. Me and Cole are just in the background. Blurred out. lol)
The boys wanted to sit in the stage coach they had sitting in the street. Mason kept yelling, "Daddy, be our horse!" lol

Being the photographer that I am, I brought along the tripod so I could try to take a few updated family photos while we were there.

This is attempt #2. Attempt #1 was in front of the Mason Inn and the camera ended up focusing on the inn instead of us. But it was good enough to put in my collage at the end of this post cuz I wanted a picture of us in front of Mason's inn. :) I did not realize til I got home that Mason had his eyes closed.

Attempt #3 was a success! :)

They had some animals outside and the boys asked what kind of horse that was. They kept calling it a baby horse and Chris said, "That's not a baby horse. That's a 'Tasha horse'". The boys looked at him confused. He said, "That horse is a miniature just like your mommy." lol

The boys visited the school house and made magic wands while they were there.

Attempt #4. Success also!






(I was checking to see if the swing would hold my weight. lol)




We had a fun time with the boys. Notice there aren't any pictures of us on the boat? Well, we went to the magic show and that went a little longer than we thought it would and so we missed the boat ride. :(
1 comment:
love the pictures! i want you to do our family pics sometime. maybe at crossroads. but you have to do my hair first. lol.
Post a Comment