Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Little Fishermen

Friday night we headed to Mom and Dad's to take the boys fishing out on the lake. They were so excited.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The water was pretty dirty, but you could still see the little fish swimming around. It was really neat. The boys would get all excited, especially Cole who kept giving us the play by play as the fish would get near his hook. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The water was so calm and peaceful. It was beautiful out! A few times we heard big splashes and saw just the tail end of a fish going back down in the water. I think he was teasing us. :) I wanted to catch that one real bad! Later on I heard a noise in the tall grass behind me. I kept watching to see what it was, then all of a sudden, a little muskrat walked onto the dock with a fish in its' mouth and then he was gone. I couldn't get the camera positioned fast enough. It was pretty neat though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was so hot that night! You would stand there and sweat! Mason got tired of fishing since he couldn't catch anything, so I walked him back to the house and I came back and used his little fishing pole. :) I couldn't catch anything either. Bad night for fishing, but GREAT night for pictures - and that's more important to me than fish anyways. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Well, after standing out in the scorching sun, the only thing to do afterwards to cool off is to swim. And that's what we did!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: