Dad and Danny took off with the truck and jet ski because Danny had to go to the other side of the channel to drop it in the water. We walked to the beach to wait for them. It took us a while to change and gather up everything. So by the time we got down to "our spot" on the beach, they were already heading down the lake. I could see them as we walked down the stairs to the beach. They showed up, hit the sandbar, and flipped it over. :) Unfortunately I didn't have the camera out yet. We got out the life jackets and prepared to take our turn on the jet ski.


First riders....Chris and Ethan.




The waves were big that day and Mason would just run up to the waves, scream, and run back up the beach. :) He was having so much fun!





Cole and Haley had fun riding the waves on the boogie boards. They stayed on those the whole time and never moved! An occasional wave here and there would knock them off their boards or would splash water in their faces, but they loved it! They laughed and laughed and then they'd hop right back on for more.









Ok. The story here is that Danny was letting Ethan off. Ethan jumped off and, according to Danny, he thought Chris jumped off too so he gunned it and took off when he heard a splash. Well, Chris wasn't getting off. He was standing up so Ethan could get off and then he was going to sit back down. Well, Danny gunned it, Chris wasn't holding on, and he went flying off the back of the jet ski. But according to this picture, it looks like he gunned it on purpose.....:)

And down went Chris in the water.






Kelly got strapped in for her ride on the jet ski. I don't know how excited she was about it though. :)


Chris took over and drove the jet ski for a while. They were sitting still talking when a big wave came and rolled them right over.










I did ride the jet ski, but the pictures turned out blurry. I was so scared! I kept picturing us getting flipped over and me breaking my neck or getting stuck under the jet ski. I had a death grip on Danny. I kept telling him, "Don't flip us! You're dead if you flip me over!" lol The waves were really rough that day. We got some serious air a few times. My butt probably lifted up off the seat about 6-8 inches. I did NOT like that sensation. I was just praying the whole time that I landed back on the jet ski. All I knew was wherever I landed, Danny was coming with me cuz I was NOT letting go of him! lol After a few times of flying through the air in between waves I told him I had had enough. :)

haha. Someone got a face full of water.





We took tons of sand toys down to the beach. Mason loved playing in the sand too. Haley and Grandpa played with him a lot too.


1 comment:
Love the pictures!!! Your beach pictures are so clear and beautiful!
Post a Comment