

Chris bravely took my camera out into the water for these shots. The water splashing them in the face cracks me up.



Poor little guy was shivering.

Well, hello there beach beauties! lol


Ok. Here are the best pictures. We brought the tube out into the water and (I don't know whose idea it was) but we all took turns to see how long we could balance on the tube. It was a lot harder than it looked!
Dad was the first one up.

and down......(you're going to see tons of pictures of people falling off the tube into the water because those are the best pictures haha)

Chris's turn.


Poor Nolan. He hadn't been feeling good and so he just chilled out and relaxed up by the beach.


Danny looks like he's pointing at something, but he's really just trying to keep his balance.



Ethan did really good at balancing on the tube. Each time he was up there longer. One time he even rode it all the way into shore. The trick was once you lost your balance and touched the tube, you were out. He didn't touch it one time. We couldn't believe it. The wind and waves carried him down the beach to where everyone else was and he actually had to jump off and stop before he ran into everyone, but he was pretty much up to the shore when he jumped off. Kelly and I were very impressed.









Even Kelly decided to try it! (and notice in these pictures the huge smile on Danny's face as we're all falling in the water.)


My turn!



Dad and Chris stayed up at the beach with the kids while we were all out playing on the tube. So all of these next pictures are from Chris. :)















That picture is so cute. Cole must not have got the memo on the silly face. :)



They were tired out from all the swimming and balancing on the tube. :)




He was writing "I Love You" in the sand. :)


Mason came up to me and asked me to hold him because he was tired, so I thought, "Good. I'm tired too, maybe I can get a quick nap with him." So we cozy all up in the chair with our towels on us and as soon as I close my eyes, I start drifting out. The sun was just right, I was just enough tired from all the swimming - perfect nap situation. Well, Mason was so still and so quiet that I thought he fell asleep too......

.....nope. He's just a really good faker. lol



I love that picture that Chris took. :)
1 comment:
Love them...Love them...Love them! It was worth the wait to see them LOL! The ones on the tube are so funny! That was a blast!
Post a Comment